Getting homes sold involves A LOT. It is not just taking a listing and placing it on the local MLS (multiple listing service). That is why I have developed a marketing plan and you can get a general idea of what this particular real estate agent does to help get you the most for your property.
The Marketing Plan – David Baker HomeSmart Realty
- List home at best price – This is done through thorough market research of recent sold homes, current market competition, and review of homes under contract.
- Secure Qualified Buyers – Market home to wide audience, but verify that potential buyers are prequalified.
- Get the deal CLOSED – Ensure all parties are working toward the same goal, a successful sale.
Some Basic Marketing to Get home Sold
- Price the property right the 1st time, with in Depth look at area values… to open the market vs. narrowing the market and lowering the Days on Market, reducing the need for price reductions
- Enter home into the MLS.
- E-Mail new listing to the top 10 realtors in the area.
- Promote home on the internet to gain biggest audience possible:
- Personal websites
- Homesmart websites
- National websites such as trulia,Zillow, homes.com, realtor.com, remax.com,craigslist, backpage, vast, mynewplace, hotpads, oodle, listhub, local, homefinder and over 200 others
- ActiveRain – promote to real estate community on a national level
- Create Social Awareness – Facebook, twitter, linkedin…….etc
- Create Youtube video and market video
- Setup Single Property Website and marketing funnel to attract and capture potential buyer prospects
- mobile friendly marketing of your property website so maximum access on all mobile devices
- Take professional grade photos and create video for virtual tour
- Provide signage for front of home
- Contact my buyer leads, centers of influence and past clients for potential buyers
- Provide Open Houses at the seller’s request.
- Make sure to provide quick response to all prospects calling, reaching out via internet to get information on home
- Talk to, convert, qualify area buyers and show potential clients listings
- Assist potential buyers get good lenders and to get prequalified
- Receive and explain offers
- Help negotiate best offer
- Assist with ensuring a smooth transaction from marketing to close
The overall goal, is to make sure and get you the home owner the best deal possible. Yet, in getting you the best deal I also aim for making it as simple an experience as possible.